Monday, March 14, 2016

This Week in Photos, featuring Pitty the Zebracorn

Last Wednesday was Sean's birthday.  I cooked a giant dinner ("double meat lasagna," my insurance policy that Sean will never leave me,) and we had an exciting evening of pretending to be various zoo animals before Millie went to bed.  Currently, Millie's favorite zoo animal is a Zebra.  She loves Zebra's beyond the boundaries of what anyone has ever felt or known of love. But, even zebras can be improved. They CAN BE UNICORNS. That's right, you heard me.  And as long as we are making them into Unicorns, they may as well be pink.  Are they sparkly? ARE THEY SPARKLY?!! I can't even believe you had to ask that question.  Yes, genius. They are Sparkly.


Everyone, meet, Pitty The Zebracorn. 

 Vocal talent for Pitty is Provided by Sean. (Motto: Sean! I know it's my birthday, but I'm still about to get down on all fours and give this girl a horsey-ride to the bathtub!)

I'm sure you're wondering what else has been going on at Sean and Katie's place recently, so I've prepared this short photo essay for your enjoyment. 


The crocuses in my yard finally bloom


Causing me to end my 4 month long spell of weeping, this southern girl celebrated the return of warmth by throwing myself a couch party.  The main activities included ordering nursery plants online, and ordering heirloom seeds online. The main attendees were myself, rum, and diet-coke.  (I'm not sorry, Sean.)


Millie and I take the most epic selfie ever. 
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away, my daughter is awesome.


Sean and I's love is perfectly encapsulated in a pair of ceramic coffee mugs. 

Thank you Stacy, for the most important gift we will ever receive. I think it is possible that this image will need to become the profile picture for this blog.


That's it for now.  We'll see you next week for Episode 2: Pitty the Zebracorn meets Moby Starfighter: Bathtub Whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment